Our philosophy is to invest in our people, and when it comes to clinical operations – experience counts. Peachtree is not a training ground for “CRO hoppers.” Insisting that our clinical operations personnel have a minimum of at least 15 years of experience and a long-term commitment, we continue to build an organization with low turnover. Your team will contribute from Day 1, and be there from beginning to end.
Our Clinical Operations team has significant experience planning, implementing, and managing all phases of clinical trials in multiple therapeutic areas. When it comes to running clinical trials – from simple to complex multi-center global studies, our staff have seen more than most. For them, the science is the easiest part. Understanding the nuances of running trials in a variety of clinical settings only comes with decades of operational experience.
We customize our approach to each project – drawing on our years of experience to provide the optimal solution to each client’s needs and challenges. Flexibility and scalability are key. Our support has spanned from providing personnel to augment client resources to full-service global programs.
Recent & Ongoing Projects include:
- Multiple full-service programs – domestic and global
- Clinical Monitoring support – “Rescue” programs to augment limited client resources to clear backlogs
- Data extraction and entry – retrospective medical records review
- Multiple data management projects – EDC builds to rescue of ongoing trials
- Study & Site Feasibility
- Pre-FDA inspection clinical study site audits