Peachtree BioResearch Solutions is a full-service Clinical Research Solutions Organization that specializes in providing clinical development services to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies – focusing on emerging to mid-sized companies.
Founded in 2008, Peachtree was formed to ensure that the level of attention the companies received and the experience of the operational teams provided were not contingent on either the size of a company’s pipeline nor the dollar amount of the services needed. In other words, we ensure every company we work with receives only seasoned industry veterans, an affordable and comprehensive pricing solution coupled with undivided attention to ensure both program and overall company success.
Peachtree was founded on the basic principles of:
- Providing unique and scalable solutions to our clients – “solutions” – it’s in our name;
- Investing in our people – requiring at least 15+ years of relevant clinical research experience in our operations staff and;
- Minimizing turnover to ensure stable client project teams from start to finish.
We’ve sat on your side of the desk. We’ve been in the same situation where large vendors came in and promised the world including all these VP’s on our projects only to find come project time, we we’re left with their inexperienced training ground “D-Teams”. We’ve felt your pain in wishing your small/mid-sized company mattered to your CRO. We understand what it feels like when you need something done yesterday but your large CRO just simply has too many layers of management to be able to shift gears and accomplish your critical tasks at hand. Rest assured you’ll never have to feel this way again. Our motto is simple—“The CRO That Thinks Like A Sponsor©”.
Peachtree is dedicated to delivering quality clinical development services and innovative resourcing solutions that will allow our clients to complete their clinical projects in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Our company strives to be most admired for the commitment of its people, partnerships and performance. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our clients based on mutual trust, respect and integrity.
Peachtree is big enough to matter, but flexible, scalable, and reliable enough to execute a complex clinical program without the multiple layers of bureaucracy commonplace with larger vendors. Our turnover in the last five years has been less than one percent. Our associates have worked on studies ranging from single-center Phase I studies to global multi-center trials involving hundreds of sites and thousands of patients.
We possess key elements that exemplify how we work as an extension of our clients’ teams, including, but not limited to:
- Our Clinical Operations senior management leaders each have over 25 years of clinical development experience including the management of multiple global programs in numerous therapeutic areas. These individuals provide strategic leadership to all internal teams, functional areas, and supporting external vendors.
- We are committed to partnering at all levels within our organization to achieve the objectives of each project. We see this as a foundation upon which to build a long-term relationship.
- Our size and dedicated teams allow straight-forwardness and flexibility in processes, including the capability to adjust if/when circumstances change, and efficient escalation pathways to allow for fast decision making.
- Utilization of best-in-class study management, data management, and analysis tools.